Review Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food
I have heard many good things about Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food and thought I would do a Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food review for all of the dog owners out there. If you are wondering about Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food it is a natural dog food. Natural dog food is said to be healthier for your dog and helps with your dogs digestive system and has many more health benefits. Below is my Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food review
Ingredients:Fresh salmon (includes chinook. coho and sockeye species), salmon meal, russet potato, herring meal, fresh lake whitefish, sweet potato, fresh lake trout, fresh Northern walleye, freshwater cod, fresh herring, sunflower oil, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherals, a natural source of vitamin E), sun-cured alfalfa, dried sea vegetables (brown kelp, Irish moss, dulse and bladder wrack), leeks, psyllium, crab shell, rosemary, lecithin, apples, black currants..
You can see by looking at this list some huge benefits to Orijen 6 Fresh Fish Dog Food
- 5 of the first 6 ingredients are meat
- Uses salmon oil rather than fat, providing a good source of omega 3 and 6 Omega Fatty Acids (good for your dogs coat and skin)
- Grain free
- Uses potatoes as the main carbohydrate source, which are a good source of vitamin B and other nutrients
- Many fruits and vegetables used
- Whole foods and whole eggs are used which helps maintain the nutrients in the dog food
- also contains probiotics
Orijen six Fresh Fish Dog Food is a great dry dog food that is high in protein, is grain free and a has good sources of carbohydrates and fat. Your dog will love it, and you should too!
Like this post, want to get more? Subscribe to be notified of new posts! (no spam, just good dog info!)