The best dry dog foods
We have done extensive research to find The best dry dog food there are so many dry dog foods out there that it is very hard to find the best dry dog food. When you go to the pet store there is always a mountaind of dry dog food to choose from so it may be hard to find the best dry dog food for your dog. You may be wondering what do we look for to find the best dry dog food?
Well we have looked for
- Meat as the main ingredient
- The best dry dog foods will list meat as the main ingredient. Many of the best dry dog foods have meat as the first two, three, or even four ingredients. One of the dog foods we found had five of the six top ingredients as a named meat product
- Grain free
- Small amounts of grain are ok for dogs, however dogs do not break grain down as easily as humans do. Too much grain in your dry dog food and you may end up with big messes to clean up
- Fruits and Vegetabls
- The best dry dog food will have fruits and vegetables, and not fruit and vegetable by products! Real fruit and vegetables.
- Fresh, whole ingredients
- It is important that our dogs get fresh whole ingredients, that is why the best dry dog food will include these. Many second rate dog foods will include by products and ingredients that are not fit for humans. These ingredients will fill your dog up, but they may not be the healthiest
- What Makes Healthy dog food?
- Protien, good fats and oils, good carbohydrates, fiber, fruits and vegetables
So this brings us to our list of the best dry dog foods. We have put all of them in a nice list called the top five dry dog foods to help you find the best dry dog food
Like this post, want to get more? Subscribe to be notified of new posts! (no spam, just good dog info!)